Free Widgets

Kamis, 19 Agustus 2010

Tik Tok Tik Tok.... Running Out Of Time!!

What Should I Do With This FORM??????
Arrrggghhhh..... I don't know! I have no idea. :(

And If you ask me how far my preparation is, I'm proudly say, 0% !!! :((
OK OK... be calm n trying to remember what I've to do this month.
  1.  Sworn Translator = YES. Translate the doc = NO, not yet.
  2. TOEFL preparation stuff like Buy The Book or TOEFL preparation class = BIG NO!
  3. And The Most Important part is I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ON MY ESSAY!!!! 
You can see how careless this girl.
And still Im wonderin. what the hell happen on my mind? I really want this, but at the same time I dont do something to get it. I'm serching for some logic reason to answer this. anyone can help me with this?
Searching and reading some blog about this program make me down and give me some spirit to try at the same time.

Oh Dear God, Maybe all i gotta do is I've to sign in out from Facebook, Twitter, Plurk, Myspace, Blog, n stuff for a while ( and i know i cant :P ) and also turn off this computer and start to reading my brand new tenses book that i bought yesterday, n do my best on tenses. Wish me luck on my tenses and toefl... :)




 


3 komentar:

Kojack mengatakan...

hahaha....
So now you have a blog now, that is nice.
I think you must focus on your essay.
you will be okay in TOEFL test because I think you have enough skills in english.
Actually, your english skill is better than me.
btw, why you did not put your blog address when you leave a comment in my blog?
that will help me to track your blog too.

Wilardawn mengatakan...

hehe, thanks.
I thought it would be better if no one know that I made a new blog again, coz this blog full of my complicated n silly thought.. so embarassing :-P
Noooo.. ur english is better than me! :-D
Im on my way writting it. but its hard to find my "Selling Point" and how to "sell" the essay, n impress 'em with that..

Anonim mengatakan...

sangat menarik, terima kasih